Enterprise Security as-standard.
Keep your data secure at all points + get disaster recovery protection.
Security without compromising usability.
Enterprise security: trust is critical to achieving your sustainability objectives and hard-baked into our Sustainability Performance Platform (SPP).
With valuable data and insights being communicated from the cloud to the Edge, delivering sustainability outcomes depends on ensuring data integrity, confidentiality and mitigating cyber security risks - something our Sustainability Performance Platform (SPP) and sustainability solutions have built into their very core.
Security without usability would be useless, so we’ve been careful not to encumber end users, too. By leveraging data encryption and some of our own proprietary technologies, we guarantee a brilliant user experience and have made our sustainability solution the safest, most secure in the world.
Our SPP and sustainability solutions' security features include:
Solutions are hosted
in Rayven’s secure
private cloud (or your own infrastructure).
API Authentication (username + multifactor tokens).
Devices are authenticated using device keys with 256-bit SSL encryption between them.
User data encryption at rest, featuring: triple DES + password encryption (one-way SHA256 hash).
User access revalidation via API + dynamic updates via API (push or pull).
Regular device security health checks via automated polling
and/or pull request (device dependent).
Data encryption of data when in-transit, at-rest or during use (all 256-bit).
Custom security event monitoring + incident handling at user and
Optional single sign-on (SSO) available as-standard.
Forced password requirements, including characters, numbers, etc.
Rayven Defender monitors data flow to devices to identify anomalies indicating
tampering or error.
Our private Cloud leverages Azure Backup to ensure data is safe from corruption + isn't lost.
Thought-out enterprise security fit for sustainability objectives.
Our SPP and sustainability solutions are designed to always provide a high-level of operational performance and uptime with no single point of failure, achieved with the following:
- All web servers + databases are mirrored across multiple virtual machines.
- All databases and services are redundant.
- Data is replicated across geographical zones.
- Our system architecture allows us to add/change nodes, storage and services without downtime, so we can easily scale-up resources with no interruption to services.
- Our systems run on Microsoft Azure infrastructure, which is a highly-resilient, enterprise-grade environment.
Our SPP + solutions support:
- TLS Handshake Protocol: Client and server authenticates with each other and selects an encryption algorithm prior to sending data.
- TLS Record Protocol: Works on top of the standard TCP protocol to ensure that created connections are secure and reliable. It also provides data encapsulation and data encryption services.
- SSL: For encrypting data sent between user operated devices and the platform.
- Certificate-based device authentication: Private and public key pair allows additional authentication at the physical layer. The private key is stored securely in the device and is not discoverable outside the device.
- Security (bearer) tokens: To authenticate devices and services to avoid sending keys over the network.
- Device authentication: Enables the client and server to authenticate each other by device ID.
- Database encryption: (Private cloud only), encrypt structured database content at-rest.
- SFTP: Establish a secure connection to transfer files and traverse the file system on both local and remote systems.
- Username and password: Client and server authentication via username and password.
- VPN: Security at the whole-of-server level for devices and/or users to connect to the platform (only available for private cloud customers).
The Sustainability Performance Platform's secure hybrid architecture.
Need help building your own module or scaling your solution?
We can help you to achieve your business objectives rapidly.
Rayven Accelerated Delivery Model (RADM)
Jump start your scoping + design phases by using our Rayven Accelerated Delivery Model (RADM) to get you started, fast. Not a big consulting project that ends with a report, the RADM is about working with our team so that you can quickly identify potential, discover what needs to be done, and establish the budget required - all in just 4 weeks.
Our Service Packs include a bundled number of hours at a discount that can be used to support your teams with achieving your objectives spread across the calendar. They can be used for any of our services, last for 12 months, and can be configured to meet your individual needs.
Our fully-featured, future-proof platform supports sustainability solutions that deliver real business outcomes.
Reduce man hours
Our sustainability solutions
diminish the need for manual
inputs and creates simple,
repeatable ways of delivering
accurate metrics, forecasts, and
Limit reliance on
Our easy-to-use technology enables
you to create a personalised strategy,
monitor performance, and uncover
optimisations yourself. It also provides
suppliers with accurate metrics at the start
to deliver more efficient engagements.
Get cost saving insights +
new abilities to seize them.
Use explorable dashboards and reports
to drill into and compare performance
across sites, business areas, and assets; then use forecasts to model optimisations before leveraging automations to seize them, simply.
Turn reporting cycles
into real time metrics.
Annual reports with questionable data
cannot provide you with the insights
needed to improve your sustainability
metrics. Much like your ERP, CRM or
other business system; our
sustainability solutions can give you the
data you need to succeed in real-time.
Uncover how emission costs
With a complete, accurate view of
ESG and SDG performance from
mine-to-market, our sustainability
solutions unite your sustainability
data with production measures,
enabling you to establish the true
Crystallise and give transparency to your
journey to 2050 and beyond by
using a solutions that have the
capabilities you need today, but which
will keep up with your compliance,
strategic and operational needs as they
change along the way.